JP RIFLES M4 JP ENTERPRISES JP-15 ULTRALIGHT MINIMALIST AIMPOINT COMP M5 BAKERS DOZEN LANCER WARFIGHTER PURPLE HAZE MAGAZINES PURPLE HAZE THERMAL HEAT DISSIPATOR ++ + ships as a “pick up and shoot” package with optics zeroed. Simply pick up, load up, and shoot! The red dot is zeroed for a dead on hit at both 50 and 200 yards, 1 1/2 inches high at 100 yards, with a BZO or battlefield zero of 325 yards.
JP ENTERPRISES JP-15: JP builds the finest AR in the world today for both Law Enforcement, civilians, and match shooters.. in different configurations. Rockegroup, LLC runs JP units exclusively. Identical to Kurt’s Karbines albeit in the limited edition “Purple Haze”. Complete itemization for these builds is in the pictures. Highlights include 14.5 inch barrels with a pinned JP compensator so the OAL is 16″ = civilian legal. The Supermatch barrels are turned from the finest 416R stainless steel and then lead-lapped, button rifled, and air-gauged to ensure minimal bore diameter run out for peak accuracy. Cryogenically treated Supermatch™ barrel insures cold bore shot predictability, minimum thermal drift, outstanding accuracy and extended barrel life.
NO RECOIL: These Karbines have the JP compensator, Gen 2 Silent Captured Spring System, LMOS bolts. As such they have the least recoil of any AR on the market yet are classified as “Ultralights”. Note since these have the JP Compensator they are not authorized for Law Enforcement use and since the comp is pinned they cannot ever be run with a suppressor.
1. Alex say’s these ain’t tactical cause they have a polished stainless steel bolt assembly and JP compensator. My fight might be on my 100 yard long driveway but I ain’t worried about sumguy a mile away seeing a my compensator. What I am worried about is how often I gotta clean my firearms. A high polish bolt literally wipes off. No scrubbing. The high polish compensator will show carbon after long strings of fire yet scrubs off with a plastic toothbrush and solvent without ruining the finish.
2. I run nothing on my Karbine cept an Aimpoint and a handguard/barrier stop. JP accessories bolt on where I want them and never move. The handguard/barrier stop allows me to “find” proper repetitive hand placement even in the dark or when in any emergency grab and go/fight scenario. That said I do see for some of us a need for a battle light which is installed.
3. Ultralight 14.5 inch barrel insures I have the lightest most ergonomically correct legal barrel length. Heat dissipator is nice to have after running three 30 round mags in under a minute. This custom includes a subdued matte “Purple Haze” thermal heat dissipator. The matte purple is pretty cool; allows you to immediately differentiate between your carbine and others plus looks awesome.
4. MFT Extreme Duty Minimalist “Buttstroke” Stock. MFT “Extreme Duty” is one of the very few adjustable stocks rated as “Buttstroke Approved”. The stock not only will withstand a standard buttstroke but the reinforced metal chassis insures the proper stroke will fell your opponent. Keep in mind, dependent on circumstances, an extra stroke or two may be required. Angled non-slip rubberized removable buttpad allows faster presentation; multiple sling slots with single point mount points. Quick detach sling mounting point is positioned in the rear.
5. The Comp M5 is authorized for all Homeland Security entities and domestic Law Enforcement. These optics are extremely rugged and operate continuously for up to 5 years using a single AA battery. C’mon guys.. eight years on one AA battery? You never ever turn this off; and um every house and hut in the world has AA batteries. Mounted on a Larue mount.
6. Radian Raptor charging handle, ambidextrous. I have no idea why they sell any AR with a charging handle that is so small you have to search for it.. with your eyes which is taking you out of the fight. The Radian Raptor is instantly accessible no “eyes on” needed.
7. Surefire Battle Light M340C Scout Pro LED Flashlight Z68 On/Off Tailcap. Feeds off a single 123A lithium battery, but its virtually indestructible LED devours the darkness with 500 lumens of light focused by a TIR lens into a high-intensity hybrid beam. It’s ideal for close- to longer-range operations with an effective beam hitting 175 meters.. 191 yards kids. Two football fields. Note this unique mounting system plays off of the 2″ forward svelte rail on the carbine. Mounting system allows the battle light to fold down from the upper portion of the handguard allowing unobstructed access to the tail switch.
8. Lancer “Purple Haze” 30 round Warfighter magazines. Limited custom run of the premier Warfighter in translucent matte “Purple Haze”. A full Bakers Dozen means 13 premier Warfighters. Matte purple blends with all. Purple Haze designates your property instantly.
9. Ulfhednar Soft Case. A hard case is for airline transport or deployment to an existing theatre of operations. Otherwise you use a premium soft case and/or drag bag. Everywhere. Norwegian Ulfhednar UH-034. Full bore weatherproof canvas with numerous accessory storage compartments, YKK dual zipper system with custom Ulfhednar pulls, pack straps, MOLLE attach points, interior tie downs.
COST/BUILD: Invoice is in the pictures. You can put 1/2 down and order your own for the price listed with shipping $2494. Invoice also says to expect delivery in about 24 weeks.. 6 or 7 months. Then find an Aimpoint Comp M5 for $922 no mount. Larue mount $159 installed. MFT upgraded “Buttstroke” stock installed $141. Ulfhednar soft case $206. Ships with thirteen 30 round Purple Haze magazines $266 upcharge. Surefire Battle Light $323. Grand total to “build” your own and finish in 9 months or so is $4511. Then add GB fees.. AZ pays tax visa mc discover AMEX add 3.5%
There are no reviews yet.