MOSSBERG 590A1 MOSSBERG 12 GAUGE VANG COMP M-LOK TACTICAL W/ CRIMSON TRACE GREEN LASER AND TRIJICON RMR RED DOT AND 250 ROUNDS 00 BUCK AND ULFHEDNAR AND M-LOK AND SUREFIRE AND AND..
MOSSBERG 590A1 TACTICAL: Choice of the U.S. Military. Highlights include the heavy duty thick mongo combat barrel with the shortest legal barrel length at 18 inches, steel trigger group, metal safety button, “590A1” stamped port, seven rounds of “00”” Buck in the tube. The 590A1 series were the only shotguns to pass military testing with zero failures. Note this unit has the Magpul M-LOK forend.
1. Crimson Trace Visible Green Aiming Laser. Laser shows a visible green dot/splash on your target which is the POI point of impact for your 00 Buck. You can hold the shotgun at your hip, sideways, upside down, whatever. If the visible laser is on target so are your pellets. LS-250G provides multiple ambidextrous laser activation pad points for instant targeting with a powerful 5mW green laser. User-adjustable for windage and elevation. Master On/Off Switch for completely powering down the system.
2. Trijicon RMR model RM02 is always on. No screwing around fumbling for on/off or intensity level adjustment the 6.5 MOA red dot automatically adjusts for current lighting conditions. The battery-powered Trijicon RMR Type 2 LED features a sensor, which automatically adjusts the brightness of the illuminated red dot based on ambient lighting conditions. The 6.5 MOA dot gives the user the biggest dot available; larger dot size gives the user the ability to locate the dot quickly which is ideal for close quarter engagements, and is also great solution for those with poor vision. Note this unit includes an RMR picatinny mount.
3. Picatinny rail, custom, “U” notch. The Picatinny rail mounted on the shotgun was ordered direct from Mossberg’s LEO division and installed topside. It has a “U” channel between the rails for sighting the gold bead front sight. If you elect to remove the RMR for whatever reason the shotgun’s gold bead front sight can still be utilized with the picatinny rail installed. Who knew. Rockegroup did.
4. Magpul adaped MS1 sling with dual adaptors for shotgun use. Color Ulfhednar Gray. Adjustable MS1 sling includes two adaptors installed.
5. Ulfhednar fitted soft case. Shotgun is an exact fit for the premier Ulfhednar UHO 34. Premier Norwegian case, ultra padded, interior tie downs with exterior storage compartments. You can throw this across the room and let it bounce off the floor a couple times without shotgun damage.
6. Surefire M600DF Ultra Scout Light is a lightweight, compact Weapon Light featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B MICRO-USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery. This unit is on an M-LOK adaptor and attaches via the M-LOK forend. A slight press of the Z68 tail cap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tail cap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Includes charging system.
7. Full unopened case 250 rounds 00 Buck, 9 pellet.
COST/BUILD: Mossberg 590A1 M-LOK tactical off of Gunbroker today for $850 shipped. Send off to Vang Comp for awhile and request their full bore TX for $590 shipped both ways. Crimson Trace GREEN laser not red another $303 installed. Mossberg picatinny rail direct from Mossberg $100. Trijicon RM02 Type 2 red dot $540, Trijicon red dot picatinny adaptor $111, Magpul adapted MS1 sling $99. Unopened case 250 rounds “00” Buck $555. Ulfhednar, fitted soft case $206. Surefire Dual Fuel 1500 Lumen Battle Light $303 w/ M-LOK adaptor. Grand Total to “build” one would run $3957. Then add GB fees.. Az pays tax visa mc discover AMEX add 3.5%
There are no reviews yet.